1. What is your shop name and what do you sell?
The name of my shop is naturefavors, I sell unique eco friendly favors and gifts that are inspired by nature. I specialize in earth friendly favors of distinction for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers and garden parties.
2. What is your shop URL?
3. What is your blog URL?
4. When did you start selling on Etsy?
5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
It is a close tie between convos and feedbacks. I believe my favorite would have to be the conversation link. My background is in customer service and I love the fact that I can stay in contact with customers before, during and after a sale.
6. What is your favorite thing about what you create?
Knowing that the end result of what I have created is going to put a smile on someone’s face when they receive it and again when they gift it back to nature.
7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
My favorite at the moment would be the Earthblooms, because they are so unique and fun to make. They are garden favors that include everything but the water and do not require planting or digging.
8. What teams do you belong to?
None at the moment, I just haven’t had the time.
9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
Networking on facebook, twitter, and my blog.
11. What do you do in your spare time?
Spare time? Seriously, when I have spare time I spend it with my family. I also enjoy coaching softball, gardening and web designing.
12. What blogs do you follow?
13. Do you sell anywhere else (websites, stores, etc)?
Yes, there are to many to list, but here are a few:
14. Do you have anything else you would like to share?
Thank you for featuring Nature Favors on your blog. I want to welcome everyone to visit naturefavors.etsy.com. Send me your comments and suggestions, I’d love to hear from you.