Sugar Village. I sell small, original watercolor paintings.
2. What is your shop URL?
3. What is your blog URL?
4. When did you start selling on Etsy?
October 22, 2008
5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
That it’s a place to find unique, one of a kind, handmade items. The community is also very nice and helpful.
6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?
The process. I love coming up with new ideas and imagining what the creatures of Sugar Village would be doing.
7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
My Giraffe and Flowers piece (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16513239) because it was the painting that made me realize I wanted to continue to make these little paintings and share them with other people. So it was basically the first Sugar Village resident.
8. What teams do you belong to?
None at the moment
9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
I created my own business cards and I have mailed a few to other Etsy members that offered to promote. I also have Twitter, Myspace, Facebook and Flickr accounts, as well as my personal blog.
10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?
Vintage cameras by Domistikate http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5363986
The animal portraits of BerkleyIllustration http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5404421
The feminine necklaces by RachelleD http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5139840
11. What do you do in your spare time?
Photography, bake and spend time with my geeky husband and weird sheltie.
12. What blogs do you follow?
I follow many blogs! Just to name a few favorites are:
13. Do you have anything else you would like to share?
Nope, just thank you!