Ginger Snap Novelties. I sell a variety of items, including handmade jewelry, bookmarks, original art, mini figurines, handpainted treasure boxes, and more!
2. What is your shop URL?
3. What is your blog URL?
4. When did you start selling on Etsy?
October 29th, 2007
5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
All the fun trinkets you find!
6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?
How each one is unique and has a piece of my artistic soul breathed into it.
7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
Lola, my Zombie Chibi, because she is so horrific yet cute at the same time. I will never make another figurine like her.
8. What teams do you belong to?
As of now, none.
9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
Make some products for me and wearing them around town! Wearing your own items is the best (and most fashionable) advertisement!
10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?
I Heart Seamonsters pendant, cupcake pincushion, black rose choker
11. What do you do in your spare time?
sketch, make jewelry and other random trinkets, create new t-shirt stencils, and other creative hobbies.
12. What blogs do you follow?
13. Do you have anything else you would like to share?
I am just a young housewife looking to turn passion into profit!