2. What is your shop URL? http://sugarskull7.etsy.com/
3. What is your blog URL? http://sugarskullzblog.blogspot.com/
4. When did you start selling on Etsy? I opened my shop in February of 2008 and sold paintings. I didn’t begin listing rubber stamps until last June.
5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy? I love the sense of community and the mind-boggling array of beautiful handcrafted treasures. It’s a pleasure to be a part of it all.
6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell? I love that the stamp itself, being hand-carved, is a piece of art..and you can create art with it as well.
7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? One of my favorite stamps is the “roots” stamp (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17231332), a sort of free-form tree design. I like the sense of movement it conveys.
8. What teams do you belong to? The Etsy Dark Side Street Team
9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? I really enjoy posting photos of my work on my Flickr account, as well as maintaining a blog. Also, just trying to have a presence in the forums from time is a fun way to get some exposure and meet other Esty artists at the same time.
10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? I love Terramaya’s wrist purses (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17276842), Lizmiera’s embroidered day of the dead patches (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15603924), and Susarto’s weirdo dolls (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11574437)
11. What do you do in your spare time? Carving stamps IS what I do in my spare time lately. I’m also an avid birdwatcher, hiker and an insatiable reader.
12. What blogs do you follow? MANY, but I’ve been checking Timothy Adams Designs a lot lately.
13. Do you have anything else you would like to share? Nope. 🙂