Let me introduce you to….Uneek Glass Fusions!
1. What is your business name and website/shop URL? What do you create?
Uneek Glass Fusions http://uneekglassfusions.com
2. What is the theme or idea behind your website/shop?
Art glass knobs and pulls, glass backsplash tile accents, and home decor
3. What makes your items unique?
My items are unique handmade art glass designs that are custom in size, color, and design to coordinate with my customers home decor. Custom screw placement is available on the drawer pulls for example. I work closely with my customers to create that one of a kind piece of functional art.
4. What is your favorite item on your website or in your shop right now?
My favorite item on my website is the Tahitian Waters Blue Pendant Light or Vase.
This blue glass is stunning! It’s difficult to pick just one item. I love the vibrant colors of the tile, knobs and pulls as well.
5. What teams do you belong to? How do we search for their items?
I belong to Creative Glass Guild and Design Style Guide teams on Etsy.
Creative Glass Guild website is http://www.cgge.org
Design Style Guide website is http://www.designstyleguide.net
6. What is your favorite thing about handmade items?
My favorite thing about handmade items it the fact that someone took the time and created something with their hands. Also, everything handmade is unique.
7. Do you have any favorite finds by other handmade artists?
I love searching through the shops on Etsy and finding all of the talented artists.
8. Do you have anything else you would like to share? Other links?
I have another Etsy shop named JoanJewels that sells dichroic glass jewelry and items from Uneek’s other Etsy shop. The link is http://www.joanjewels.etsy.com
This was my first shop in Etsy.